At Arkworld Quality manufacturing facilities, our total quality management program exceeds all U.S government regulations and strictly adheres to FDA Pharmaceutical standards of current good manufacturing practices (cGMP). In the dieting supplement industry quality standards vary dramatically from one manufacturer to another.
Arkworld’s product quality standards are in alignment with FDA drug standards, audited by the FDA. Our process substantially exceeds new proposed GMP’s for supplements and meets all critical requirements for drug level production.
Arkworld only works with the most reliable raw material suppliers approved through a vendor audit process. Each delivery of ingredients is quarantined until the material is laboratory tested to verify it’s identification quality level and safety. Additional tests are performed to determine various physical characteristics to insure proper product manufacturing standards can be achieved.
A complete microbial laboratory is equipped for testing bacterial levels and the presence of pathogens. Strict U.S Pharmacopoeia methodology is used and good lab practices are followed.
Arkworld manufacturers are committed to the highest quality standards and therefore are committed to being involved in quality processing related associations and certification groups.
These qualifications, memberships and authorisations include:-
- Registered FDA Manufacturer
- FDA Labeller Code assigned
- FDA audited and inspected
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Certicification (Australian Government)
- Member of American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Member of American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Member of American Association for Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Compliant with Certified Organic Processing standards
- Kosher audited and compliant